Displays have many roles in schools. It can be particularly helpful for the visual learners in our school and should enhance the quality of our learning environments. Displaying children’s learning outcomes celebrates and acknowledges their achievements as well as showcases the amazing cross-curricular learning happening at Roughwood Primary.
Aims and objectives of our Displays:
- Create a visually stimulating and welcoming environment
- Be interactive where possible, stimulating questions and discussion
- Value children’s learning and celebrate their achievements
- Reflect the interests of the class and the topics being covered at the time
- Represent a wide range of curriculum areas