See what’s on the menu this week or download a copy to print at home. Our menus work on a three-week cycle to make sure there is a variety and choice.
School lunches are charged at £2.30 per day and should be paid in advance using our Online Payment System.
Download and print a copy of the LUNCH MENU
Free School Meals
You can claim free school meals for a child who lives with you and who you are responsible for.
Your claim will be automatically processed if you receive Housing Benefit or Council Tax Reduction and get any of the qualifying benefits.
Your child is eligible for Free School Meals if you get one or more of the following benefits:
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers’ Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Cr Provided you are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit, and have an annual gross income, of no more than £16,190 (as of 2014 financial year) as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs
- Working Tax Credit run-on. Paid for four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit
For more information, please visit our Apply for Free School Meals page.