Our Breakfast Club runs from 7:30 am to 8:30 am. From 8:30 am children are taken to class for their morning learning.
Breakfast Club is located in our Nurture Room and is accessible off of Jewitt Road through the KS2 Gates.
On arrival please ring the doorbell on the KS2 school doors for access to the school.
The cost is £3 per session and is payable via Arbor.
All session costs will be automatically added to your school meals balance.
Please contact the school office to register on 01709 740254.
Breakfast Club & Covid-19:
We are able to open a breakfast club with some measures in place to manage positive cases of COVID-19.
- Registers are taken daily by all children in the breakfast club.
- Extra cleaning is taking place between breakfast clubs and other activities.
- In the event of a positive case of a staff member or child attending breakfast club, the children attending and staff would need to isolate.
- Only children in the breakfast club would need to isolate along with any other close contacts with the positive case in the wider school.
- When dropping children off for breakfast club, the one-way route will not be enforced to allow us to keep top gates locked as long as possible. Parents will enter and exit via the Jewitt Road entrance.