Our School Counsellors have met and decided on the Agreement for our new Trim Trail to ensure every child stays safe and has lots of fun.
- We take care of each other & our trim trail.
- We use each piece of equipment one person at a time.
- We only use the trim trail at breaks and lunches and not after or before school.
- We keep to the path & follow the clockwise one-way system.
- We follow the trim trail rota.
We want to display the Agreement on an eye-catching and colourful poster that we will have professionally printed
If you would like your art skills displayed to our whole school community please create a poster and return it to Mrs Streets by Friday 29th September. Please make sure the Trim Trail Agreement is clear on your design.
We will announce the ONE winning design in Friday’s assembly. The design will be chosen by the School Council.
(All posters should be done on A4 paper to be scanned and printed)
Paper is available from your child’s teacher.