If you have any nice bags, shoes or clothes that you have fallen out of love with, please consider bringing them into school for our Forever Fashion Event. We will be opening a boutique for clothes that deserve another chance on Monday 28th January, but would be grateful if you could let us have them sooner, so that we can organise them onto the rails.
As this will be a Clothing Exchange, this is what we are hoping for:
1. Please bring a bag of clean clothing to the hall in the morning when you drop your child off. These can be brought in from next week! 👚👔👘👕👗👠👖👡👟👞👢
2. You will be given a ticket and your bag will be named (so we can return it to you.) 🏷
3. We will sort the clothes onto rails in size order ( from birth to adult size curvalicious! Men’s/ladies’)
4. At 2.30, each day (from the 28th to 31st) the Forever Fashion Boutique will be open for you to browse and fill your original bag. When you are happy that you have a bagful of new clothing to take home, you will be asked to pay £3 for the whole bag of new to you clothes/bags/shoes on your way out. 🎒👜💼
5. If you don’t like what you see, there is no fee! 💶💰💵💴
6. Happy Shwopping! 🛒
✔️Please let us have any spare coat hangers you no longer need!
❌No curtains, cushions, underwear, swimwear, nightwear or bedding, please.