Water transportation experiment – The results!

A little while ago, we set up an experiment to test how water transports through a flower. To test this, we used food colouring to see if it would change the colour of the flower. The results are in, and…


The flowers died! Which was actually what some of us predicted. We thought of many reasons why, such as maybe there was too much food colouring in there, maybe the cups were not suitable, maybe the growing conditions were not right and so on. so whilst it didn’t quite go as planned, we learnt a lot about of experiments. 

Tell us what you think ...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s